Saturday, October 30, 2010

My quickening life

Two posts a month is not going to cut it.

Have a mentioned that I'm moving to Los Angeles in less than a week and it feels like the coolest thing I could do for myself? I am and it does.

Tomorrow is Halloween and I'm going on a Ghost Tour of Old City Philadelphia with my friend and my sister. I occasionally pass folks on this tour and wish I was one of them! Soon I will be, for however brief a time anyway. Attending this ghost tour feels really appropriate being as I am leaving soon. I'll let you know if I get spooked! Stay tuned for post one of November.

1 comment:

memeticist said...

i have never quite gotten why people pursued activities which are intentionally scary. I am not prone to bad dreams, but i also avod mot of the exploitation art scene,.