Monday, September 27, 2010

LinkedIn and Balloons

I've decided the web site LinkedIn is really useful for networking. I recently posted a recommendation my co-worker wrote about me and now I've asking recruiters left and right to connect with me. Some are accepting!

This web site is a little weird too. There is a fluctuating list of people that LinkedIn suggest I connect with -- some of these people I haven't spoken with in ages! And maybe I don't want to talk with any of them again! At least for a while longer!

Overall though I think this site is worthwhile for networking and if I get a GIS job through in a warm and beautiful place, perhaps let's say Los Angeles, even better.

Now! Watch this video by Maximum Balloon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G06zb2yCTKY&feature=fvw

1 comment:

memeticist said...

Linkedin is competing with Facebook and it has more of some kinds of data like school and work stuff. So it is not surprising that they catch up with you.